Theme configuration includes colors and style for interface and code elements.
Each element has 3 properties:
Style. Some properties can be unavailable for certain elements. Available
styleelements are: B – bold, I – italic, U – underlined.
- Editor – text color and background of the main editing area
- Active Line – a line where the cursor is
- Gutter – area to the left of the editor
- Bottom Panel – status bar at the bottom of the editor
- Bottom Panel Border – color of section borders in the bottom panel
- Numbers – integer and floating-point numbers
- Strings – a text between double quotes
" "or single quotes
- Models – identifiers starting with
The highlighting configuration is also used when the code source is saved into the